WELCOME TO CR ONLINE
When: Every Tuesday
What Time: 7:00PM Central Time
How: By Telephone or Google Meet
Join The Group Now:
Join By Phone Large Group: TBD
By Phone Men Small Group: TBD
By Phone Women Small Group: (US) +1
Small Group Online Guidelines
The following seven guidelines will ensure that your small group is a safe place.
1. Keep your sharing focused on your own thoughts and feelings.
Limit your sharing to 3 to 5 minutes.
2. There is NO cross talk. Cross talk is when two individuals engage in conversation excluding all others. Each person is free to express his or her feelings without interruptions.
3. We are here to support one another, not “fix” one another.
4. Anonymity and confidentiality are basic requirements. What is shared in the group stays in the group. The only exception is when someone threatens to injure themselves or others.
5. Offensive language has no place in a Christ centered recovery program.
6. All members should be on video camera. If the group leader asked, they must show the
rest of the group that no one else is in the room.
7. The meetings will not be recorded.